How do I locate/save a video file received from Bluetooth in my Nokia Lumia 630?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How do i locate/save a vedio file received from bluetooth in nokia lumia 630?

I am not able to find vedio file received from bluetooth in nokia lumia 630.

But i am able to find pictures.

Intense Soul

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: How do i locate/save a vedio file received from bluetooth in nokia lumia 630?

Do you see "files" app in your start screen on app list? Open it up SD card>Pictures>saved pictures. This happens if you have transferred pictures earlier.

andrewbrown

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: How do i locate/save a vedio file received from bluetooth in nokia lumia 630?

I am not able to find songs which I received from bluetooth in lumia 630. Please help me. It happens every time with me.

andrewbrown

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for the frequent reply, but I have already checked it in files and refreshed it. still, I didnot find it anywhere.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site

And you checked all other folders? Either that file didn't go through or that video file is corrupted or unrecognizable.

andrewbrown

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site

I am talking about songs, I went through all the folders. Why this feature is so complicated ? Is there any other way to find it out immediately?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

You do realize that Windows phones does not show the mp3 file name in the music app but the title. Also the only way you can find that file is from the files app.

andrewbrown

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site

Now I can see the songs in files, but not in the music app. I cannot play it in sync, I have to select them one by one.

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site

Now I can see the songs in files, but not in the music app. I cannot play it in sync, I have to select them one by one.

If you can now see the files in the Files app but not in the Music app then you should, using the Files app, move the files from their current location to the Music folder. Then check your Music app again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos