How do you voice record on a Nokia Lumia 630?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How do you voice record on a nokia lumia 630

Previous answers refer to taking an 'audio note' on one note, but on one note an 'audio note' is not an option. Someone refers to using Cortana, but I do not wish to do this. Is there a simple way to access voice recording. I just want to dictate some items for work and then play them back. There does not seem to be a straight forward answer anywhere. I am astonished it isn't one of the default options.

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Previous answers refer to taking an 'audio note' on one note, but on one note an 'audio note' is not an option. Someone refers to using Cortana, but I do not wish to do this. Is there a simple way to access voice recording. I just want to dictate some items for work and then play them back. There does not seem to be a straight forward answer anywhere. I am astonished it isn't one of the default options.

OneNote does voice recording, tap on the page and check at the bottom you will find a mic symbol, bottom right...

Windows 10 mobile has straight forward voice recorder.

-8-

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do you voice record on a nokia lumia 630

There is no dictaphone app preloaded on Windows Phone. However, there are a lot of these apps present in the Windows Store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb