I am using a Lumia 630, how can I find a received file that I received using Bluetooth?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i am using lumia 630 i can find received file that i received using bluetooth.

i am using lumia 630 windows 8.1 fone i just cant find any media files specially MP3 files that i received via bluetooth from other mobile phone..
another question is that i want to install a call recorder but i cant fine any in store that works....

this phone is creepy and a waste of money...
pls help files i received are very important to me..

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: i am using lumia 630 i can find received file that i received using bluetooth.

i am using lumia 630 windows 8.1 fone i just cant find any media files specially MP3 files that i received via bluetooth from other mobile phone..
another question is that i want to install a call recorder but i cant fine any in store that works....

this phone is creepy and a waste of money...
pls help files i received are very important to me..

if you check music player, the songs should appear there for playing.

You can get a better experience if you upgrade to windows 10 mobile. Windows 10 Mobile | Windows Central

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: i am using lumia 630 i can find received file that i received using bluetooth.

I always hear questions about where files received via Bluetooth went and I never knew the answer.

Also there is no call recording functionality available on the 630 - you will have to look into some kind of hardware solution if you need it.

Also, I don't see the creepy part, in terms of data collection and whatnot, it doesn't stand out amongst other phones for the most part.

As for a waste of money, I'm sorry you feel that way. Perhaps you could sell it and purchase a different, more fitting device.

Shahroz Naeem

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

You can get a better experience if you upgrade to windows 10 mobile.

Unfortunately, Lumia 630 has been removed from the Insider Program and will not be getting the official update either due to the restrictions in the hardware. (RAM = 512 MB, to be specific.)

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site

Plus if you received multiple files and when you click open from the completed notification only the last file received is saved to your device and others move to temp folder which gets automatically deleted when you restart that abandoned device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte