Applications start by itself

Tobias Rieper

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi!
First of all, I beg you a pardon for my poor English!
So, here is my problem. I allways carry my L630 in my pocket. Allways locked. Sometimes applications starst by him self. Yesterday, for example, i found that somehow, phone was in red theme, instead of blue. Tinein radio stops and player starts by himself... People call me and when i pull out the phone, i reject the call, whitout even touch the screen.
Thank you in advance

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like something is wrong with the screen. Can you download a screen touch utility app and see if the screen responds accurately to your touch from corner to corner, one finger first then add one more finger until you use all five fingers (one hand of course).

Tobias Rieper

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
I searched for "Screen touch" and "Screen touch utiliy", but no luck. Maybe it is somethin with region. I live in Bulgaria and maybe that app is not allowed here...

Edit. I founf "Diagnostic Toolset" I will run it and see the results

Edit 2
I can only see 4 finger marks, when i run the test. It is normal?

Edid3:
I have downloaded "Multi touch test" . It says that 5 fingers touch is detected. I can move croshairs in all the screen

Last edited:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I searched for "Screen touch" and "Screen touch utiliy", but no luck. Maybe it is somethin with region. I live in Bulgaria and maybe that app is not allowed here...

Edit. I founf "Diagnostic Toolset" I will run it and see the results

Edit 2
I can only see 4 finger marks, when i run the test. It is normal?

Edid3:
I have downloaded "Multi touch test" . It says that 5 fingers touch is detected. I can move croshairs in all the screen

Thanks for the updates!

I used the Diagnostic Toolset to check the screen of both a Lumia 1020 and a Lumia 535 (the one with the dreaded touch screen design flaw). 1020 finger registers were stable, but for the 5th they were erratic.

Are on yours stable or erratic?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos