Why isn't my Lumia 630 turning on?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 630 not turning on

My phone was working fine all day, when i went to work last night it was dead.
I put it on to charge in the car for my 2 hr drive but the phone does not appear to have charged at all.
When i try to turn it in i get nothing, when i plug it in to charge i get the battery symbol and a flashing plug sign, this happens both in the car and the wall charger and have tried 2 nokia chargers and a samsung micro usb.
Please help
Many thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 630 not turning on

My phone was working fine all day, when i went to work last night it was dead.
I put it on to charge in the car for my 2 hr drive but the phone does not appear to have charged at all.
When i try to turn it in i get nothing, when i plug it in to charge i get the battery symbol and a flashing plug sign, this happens both in the car and the wall charger and have tried 2 nokia chargers and a samsung micro usb.
Please help
Many thanks

it looks like the battery has a fault - try removing the battery and putting it back, clean the contacts. If that doesn't work, try looking for a new battery

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750