My Nokia Lumia sent text messages by itself

footballfanspurs

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Hello

Wondering if anyone can help me... the strangest thing happened the other day, my partner recieved three text messages from me in a row, none of which i sent.

The messages were 'Busy now, see you at lunch' and 'In a meeting, speak later' , one of which was repeated twice. Now upon looking this up online, these responses seem to be default reject call messages on the Iphone, but i don't have a iphone! i have a windows phone, and whats more my partner was asleep in bed and had'nt called me anyway!

Can anyone help me understand what might have happened please?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
These are auto replies in Windows Phone as well. It could have happened...

I'm not sure how the replies would have gone out during an absent a call coming in. Verify your auto reply settings in Phone > settings > change more settings > Text reply > edit replies.

Again, I'm not sure one could have gone out when no cal was coming in. If you are convinced it did, make a backup and reset your phone.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos