Lumia 635 Cases and back shells?

Luis Orellana

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I have the Tech 21 Impactology Case. I think it is the best case for the Lumia 635 and gives it a matte black color which looks sleek. Also most cases make the 635 look thicker but this one doesn't. It is well worth the 35 bucks.

faith3935

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
The glass screen protector on a Nokia Lumia 630/635 makes a huge difference! There's far less smudging and the glass reminds of the glass on the Nokia Lumia 920. It's actually not too hard to install compared to non glass screen protectors and pair that with the Mozo Flip Shell you can call it a winner when it comes to keeping your Lumia 630/635 protected without adding too much bulk to the already sleek Lumia 630/635.

faith3935

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
If any of you live in the U.S. copy this onto eBay search : Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film Guard For Nokia Lumia 635 630

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I got a nice case with kickstand and a holster.
Gives me the grip I need, because the phone is slick enough, I have trouble holding on to it with one hand otherwise, especially when my 2 year old is squirming around in my lap.

Mine is black on black, but it comes in other colors. Bought it for $3.75. It has a $2.99 shipping, but I found a coupon and got free shipping, so got it delivered for $3.75. Well worth it. Same case from other buyers were as high as $13.98. What can I say... I like a bargain.

EDIT: A little additional info for anyone shopping for something like this. This one is better made than the one I used to have for my 520. It has actual metal pin hinges for the kickstand. The one I had for the 520 had plastic pegs that slid in the rail, and one had broken after a couple months of use. This one uses the kind of metal pins you find attaching leather watch bands to the watch. Very well made, this case. Much better made than the price suggests.

Also, sliding in and out of the holster is quite easy and can be done with two fingers, yet it doesn't slide out accidentally. It holds quite firm, but doesn't get stuck, and slides out well.

Last edited:

SharkyNY

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Anyone using some sort of skin on this phone along the lines of the ones that Skinomi sells? Been thinking of getting the 635 on Tmobile, but it only comes with the white back and I don't really want one of the bright colored shells. Was thinking of just putting a skin on top of the shell.

faith3935

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
You could but it makes it look tacky. Why not settle for the Black shell? You can buy it off eBay for cheap but the bad thing is the shell is slippery so I rather prefer a case with this device.
Anyone using some sort of skin on this phone along the lines of the ones that Skinomi sells? Been thinking of getting the 635 on Tmobile, but it only comes with the white back and I don't really want one of the bright colored shells. Was thinking of just putting a skin on top of the shell.

selkie305

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I got the AERO ARMOR Protective Case in black. It's a nice rugged case. And the Glazz tempered glass screen protector (not taking any chances after having to return a phone whose screen inexplicably cracked). It goes on very easily, much better than those film type screen protectors. I'm thinking of getting the Incipio case that a few people here mentioned. I like the looks and it looks like it would be slimmer than the one I got. It's also a good brand, so I don't expect any of the problems with fit that people mention in reviews of the cheaper brands. My phone is from Virgin Mobile and only comes in white, and whatever case you get will show a little of the phone back, so I ordered a black back cover. That will look nice with the Incipio translucent case if I get it.

Jonnny4

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I really like the oem orange and green but not going to pay that much. Has anyone seen someone else making something close?

02506d1-nokia-lumia-635-back-cover-bright-orange,540eda2754f37.jpgNokia_Lumia_635_rear.jpg

Louis Hendricks

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Problem getting a simple case that fits the 635.

My son has an AT&T Lumia 635 that I got online from the Microsoft store. I wanted to get a case for him. I bought him an Aero Armor 2 piece that had good reviews on Amazon and he complained after a few days that it was falling off the phone. I looked at it closely and it wasn't completely locking on both sides of the phone.

I then ordered a Sojitek soft rubber case from Amazon figuring a simple one piece gel case shouldn't be a problem. It got here today and it won't fit either. It's just not big enough to get the lip of the case over all four sides of the phone at once.

I look through reviews on different cases on Amazon and see negative comments or mixed comments all over about cases that did/didn't fit on the 635 (or 630). Has anyone else run into this problem?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Problem getting a simple case that fits the 635.

Best cases for the Lumia 635 are Incipio and the Mozo flip case. Also note that a case that fits 630 will also fit a 635. Here are links to both cases and reasonable prices:
Incipio NGP Flexible Impact Resistant Case for Nokia Lumia 635 4678C | eBay

Incipio NGP Ultra Case Impact Resistant Cover for Nokia Lumia 630 635 Clear | eBay

For Nokia Lumia 630 635 Hybrid Rugged Armor Hard Matte Shockproof Case Cover | eBay

Mozo Flip Cover for Nokia Lumia 630 638 Blue | eBay

Louis Hendricks

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

Interesting...the Incipio's are $25 on Amazon but less than $10 on Ebay? They aren't low quality knockoffs? Also I find it interesting that the "Hybrid Rugged Armor" case you link is the exact same Aero Armor case that I bought him that didn't fit properly.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Interesting...the Incipio's are $25 on Amazon but less than $10 on Ebay? They aren't low quality knockoffs? Also I find it interesting that the "Hybrid Rugged Armor" case you link is the exact same Aero Armor case that I bought him that didn't fit properly.

Mine fit without any issues. I would then suggest you try Mozo or Incipio. I have gotten OEM stuff from eBay resellers. These guys get overstock stuff usually and hence the lower price compared to Amazon. I currently use a Incipio grey case on my Lumia 635 and also have a spare Mozo flip case as well. I paid about $3.50 for mine on eBay. I have bought 6 so far around that price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb