Lumia 635 Cases and back shells?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Who here plans on using a case for their L635?
I like the looks of the phone naked...knowing me I'll most likely trip on something eventually and toss the phone.

Let's see the cases or back shells if you have them!
Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

jiovine

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
The phone is still relatively new here in the states. I would give it a few months for accessories to catch up. Also remember the 630 and 635 are interchangeable --- so you may want to search under the 630 as well and see if there are more options. More than likely you will want to check Amazon UK.

Ice_Cold_Q

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Jiovine
I did know about the 630 interchangeability. My 635 didn't come with a glossy case for some reason, maybe it regional (I'm in Denmark), maybe the white color only comes in matt finish?

But I've actually just found a case maker who got it right!
Mozo Accessories

Hey when you receive the case(if you bought it) could you please take some pics of it and give us a review here?

Thanks

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Terrapin and Amzer cases look good on Amazon.com for well under $10.
eBay seems to have plenty of stuff for real cheap as well as usual.
MSFT store has the Incipio and Mozo cases for $24 each.
The back covers are on sale at MSFT store for $15 much cheaper than Amazon and eBay.

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I got a MOZO flip case at the Microsoft store when I bought my 635 and I love it. But I thought the polycarbonate white looked and felt great to begin with.

GVFJR

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I purchased an incipio case and screen protectors when I bought the phone from att.I also called the microsoft store here in NJ, and they have the colored shells and a few cases available.

13Elves

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Here is the Fosmon case I just received today from Amazon for $5. I am also looking at those nice Mozo flip covers too.
Pic Case.jpg

Ice_Cold_Q

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Whoa people, listen up, dont get an actual case for the phone, it has no use for it, the phone is well built and take falls, added to that the phone is already quite thick and when the case is added on its gna make it thicker and take the feel away from the device and this is a budget device so dnt take the feel away and and what not, enjoy the phone, DONT GET A CASE, cases like the mozo one is cool because it actually replaces the original back cover, that is the kind of cases people should be buying, plus the original back cases are easily replaceable and are as expensive as the cases you guys wna buy, so really the original back is a case for the phone. DONT GET A CASE.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
2014_08_29_23_12_47_ProShot.jpg2014_08_29_23_13_58_ProShot.jpg

Just sprung for this from Amazon.

The reason I bought the cover was to keep the screen away from scratchy surfaces when placed face down and to help with gripping the phone.
Side buttons are much stiffer however.
Goes without saying Incipio gets premium prices for their stuff...

CnastyU

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Whoa people, listen up, dont get an actual case for the phone, it has no use for it, the phone is well built and take falls, added to that the phone is already quite thick and when the case is added on its gna make it thicker and take the feel away from the device and this is a budget device so dnt take the feel away and and what not, enjoy the phone, DONT GET A CASE, cases like the mozo one is cool because it actually replaces the original back cover, that is the kind of cases people should be buying, plus the original back cases are easily replaceable and are as expensive as the cases you guys wna buy, so really the original back is a case for the phone. DONT GET A CASE.

I agree with this! The shells that come with this phone are great and very durable. I've dropped a couple times and havent had any issues at all. Yes there is always worry of a screen fracture but most of these cases dont help anyways. I just want a white one that I cant find as of yet for my ATT.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone purchase the mozo flip cover??
Mozo just came out with denim flip cover for 530 and I'm bummed they are not making one for this phone because it had a pocket for cards and money!!

I got a MOZO flip case at the Microsoft store when I bought my 635 and I love it. But I thought the polycarbonate white looked and felt great to begin with.

I got the yellow one, but it looks green under a different lighting. even the orange one looked red.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99