Can't send or recieve picture messages

James Lange

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I have had several friends try to send me a picture message, and i myself have tried to send a picture message, and i'm just not able to receive or successfully send the pictures. I am on the AT&T prepaid plan with data. If anyone knows how to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated, because i have only had my phone for 3 days.

markyjns

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem last autumn when I got my L1020. Went through so many calls with O2 trying to sort it out. Changed loads of settings, input, deleted reinput carrier settings over and over again! Gave a replacement sim, all with no result. Eventually turned out someone at O2 had unchecked a checkbox that enabled mms on my account. Only discovered by swapping the sim with another phone and of course the 'fault' moved to the other phone. So it may possibly not be your side of things but your carrier's.

jiovine

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I have had several friends try to send me a picture message, and i myself have tried to send a picture message, and i'm just not able to receive or successfully send the pictures. I am on the AT&T prepaid plan with data. If anyone knows how to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated, because i have only had my phone for 3 days.

Same issue here..just spent last hour on phone with AT&T. Tried multiple things and a no go. Case has an initial eta of August 4th...lol

If you get a resolution can you post?

James Lange

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
So the solution was simple, but I didn't think of it, make sure to turn cellular data on, then restart the phone

GVFJR

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately I had the same problem.i used the SIM card that I had started service with att back in April and was unable to get mms or lte either.i then used the SIM card that came with the 635 and was unable to get mms but had lte.ultimately I went to att since I had no more SIM cards and the newest SIM card that was given to me by corporate worked. I have not had any issues since.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos