Screen Protector for 630/635

Ice_Cold_Q

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey does anyone know any screen protectors that specifically have oleophobic coating on it, I hate the fingerprints on the phone in the daylight. Or will a normal good quality screen protector do that job of keeping the fingerprints away?

thanks.

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
A large part of the reason I got the MOZO flip cover is so I wouldn't have to cover that beautiful Gorilla Glass 3 screen. But it does tend to collect fingerprints.

rcloke91

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Take a look on ebay for glass screen protectors. I just bought one for my HTC One. Coating is better than every other screen protector I've ever used.

Glass > plastic.

soulenigma

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Picked up a anti-glare screen protector and liking it. Keeps paw prints down as well as oils.

Sent from my Surface with Windows 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Dave47

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Picked up a anti-glare screen protector and liking it. Keeps paw prints down as well as oils.

Sent from my Surface with Windows 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Could you provide the brand please. I'm in the market for one of these too. Also, did it apply easily?

Last edited:

travislicious

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I think a knife test generally isn't as great as a sandpaper test. The reason for this is glass is pretty hard on the Mohs scale of hardness. The knife may be less, but sand is a fickle enemy

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I think a knife test generally isn't as great as a sandpaper test. The reason for this is glass is pretty hard on the Mohs scale of hardness. The knife may be less, but sand is a fickle enemy

Yeah but then again, if your phone get's scratched by something similar to sandpaper, no one should expect it to come out unharmed! ;) The knife test is still a good indicator of how solid it is.

soulenigma

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Could you provide the brand please. I'm in the market for one of these too. Also, did it apply easily?

The brand was Mr Shield anti glare screen protector. It was really easy to apply and it comes with little sticker strips to lift the protector up if lint or dust gets under and remove it.

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I am using Illumishield for my 635, and it's been working great with oil resistant and anti-fingerprint.

I was looking at the glass ones but opted for the less expensive Illumishield. There are three in the package and I must say I am impressed. Even with three tries for me to line it up just right (it peels off to adjust) it went on perfectly and not only do fingerprints wipe off easily, but there are very few that even show up. The screen is still perfectly responsive, and I was surprised to see it's made in the USA, which is neat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon