Metro pcs no service with lumia 635

Mathew Waldrop

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I recently got a Nokia Lumia, and unlocked from t-mobile it with the metropcs SIM in it. However it will not connect to the metro pcs Network, I can't seem to find any reasons, and am baffled since any searching on the issue just brings up pages on Metro and T-mobile selling it soon. Does any one know if it the Nokia lumia 635 will work on the metropcs networks? I really don't want to go through the hastle of changing networks, specially since I paid a chunk of change to unlock the dang thing! Also I have tried manually selecting the metro network, funny enough it doesn't even show T-mobile, only shows Metro PCS AT&T and some weird one with numbers for a name. Any advice or instruction would be appreciated!

Mathew Waldrop

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Well, my story has come to a grinding halt, seems I bought a blacklisted phone from ebay that was supposed to be brand new. That's why there is no service to it. I ran the IEMI and its blacklisted under finances not paid. Course T-mobile won't give me any information to get it unlocked or fixed.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Well, my story has come to a grinding halt, seems I bought a blacklisted phone from ebay that was supposed to be brand new. That's why there is no service to it. I ran the IEMI and its blacklisted under finances not paid. Course T-mobile won't give me any information to get it unlocked or fixed.

I'm sorry to hear this. I'd recommend filing a claim with eBay/PayPal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb