Display map of steps?

Dave47

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way using Steps along with the Health and Fitness app to display a map of *where* one has walked during the day?

I guess a link between Steps and a map app needs to be established / enabled or can a walking route be drawn with just a map app then distance, steps, etc can be handled by the others. Anyone?

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I dont know if you are talking about any other app, but Bing/MSN Health & Fitness app does that for me. If I allow it to use my location and then step out of my home, this maps my walking/running route on map when I start a workout.

Dave47

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I dont know if you are talking about any other app, but Bing/MSN Health & Fitness app does that for me. If I allow it to use my location and then step out of my home, this maps my walking/running route on map when I start a workout.

Thanks for the reply.

I am talking about MSN Health & Fitness and I do allow it to use location, so on what map(s) do these routes appear? You used the term "on map".

Dave47

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
SSAPRE,

Ah Ha ---- I found the map in Health and Fitness, under GPS Tracker, hit start workout and it started tracing my route. Thanks for getting me to poke around and learn.

I do keep Steps on all the time, so it counts regardless if I'm inside or out, but seeing a route on a map is a nice feature.

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
SSAPRE,

Ah Ha ---- I found the map in Health and Fitness, under GPS Tracker, hit start workout and it started tracing my route. Thanks for getting me to poke around and learn.

I do keep Steps on all the time, so it counts regardless if I'm inside or out, but seeing a route on a map is a nice feature.
Nice that you can see yourself on map while walking :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb