Angry at WP store.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
First it was ninja+. I clicked the store link, and: "This item is not available in the store." Then Octagon and Minecraft, games that I considered buying, same thing. Searching these gave no luck. Then: Previously, I'd tapped Perfect Shift ads and it took me to the store, no problems. When the article came out, same "not available". So I searched it up, almost certain that it'd work..

Camera apps. Just. Camera apps.
Searching for ninja+: Logo quiz.
Searching for Amazing Ninja (a clone): HoloPhone 3D.
Minecraft: Crafting guides, etc.

Any insight?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
No sure what your problem is but I just downloaded ninja+ and octagon.
Can you download anything. Just try to download something.
Do you have a Microsoft account, is it synced, is your date en time correct?
How long do you have your phone?

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
No sure what your problem is but I just downloaded ninja+ and octagon.
Can you download anything. Just try to download something.
Do you have a Microsoft account, is it synced, is your date en time correct?
How long do you have your phone?

I downloaded some stuff (mixradio) fine, but Minecraft, etc. Won't. Date and time correct. MS account synced. I've had it for half a year, and this is a first.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Try to google ninja+ or octagon. And in this website find a link to the store see if this works.
Or search it on the WC site.
A while ago I could not find "pocket tanks" in the store but via a website link I found it in the store.

ajb1965

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Are you trying to install these from the store via PC or your phone? If PC did you at one time have a different phone that maybe didn't meet the criteria for these new downloads? Sometimes the store doesn't realize you have a new device. If you did, check under the link go to The Smartphone Reinvented Around You | Windows Phone (United States), select your old device(s) from the drop-down menu, go to Account Settings and then select Remove this phone, then confirm the removal.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Are you trying to install these from the store via PC or your phone? If PC did you at one time have a different phone that maybe didn't meet the criteria for these new downloads? Sometimes the store doesn't realize you have a new device. If you did, check under the link go to The Smartphone Reinvented Around You | Windows Phone (United States), select your old device(s) from the drop-down menu, go to Account Settings and then select Remove this phone, then confirm the removal.

This is my first, attempting phone download. I'll try manual deployment.

Also, to the above post, it didn't work.

Ok, changing the region helped a little. But my friend's dev 521 has Minecraft available. Plus, Octagon is free in the UK. I think.

I figured out the problem. Apparently Family Safety restrictions apply to Windows Phone as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss