Have you had luck with the radio apps?

barbaro123

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
The radio apps I like such as Tunein, Iheart, and ESPN radio all have many negative remarks and they appear not to have been updated for a few years. Has anyone found luck with a good radio app? I mostly listen to sports talk. Thanks

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Of course that's just for picking up local FM radio stations. Those internet radio stations I really have no interest in.. I'm sure in other cities, they're playing the same stuff. Maybe foreign news talk stations may be of some interest.

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
The radio apps I like such as Tunein, Iheart, and ESPN radio all have many negative remarks and they appear not to have been updated for a few years. Has anyone found luck with a good radio app? I mostly listen to sports talk. Thanks

iheart radio was last updated 3 months ago and has 2651 ratings that average 3.5 out of 5 stars, I just downloaded it and will give a short report later. Maybe you should check it out.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I use a few radio apps, and they all work, they are very simple apps, click, they come on for single station apps that's it start listening, for the multiple station ones, choose station and start listening, I shouldn't think they actually need constant upgrades.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I use a few radio apps, and they all work, they are very simple apps, click, they come on for single station apps that's it start listening, for the multiple station ones, choose station and start listening, I shouldn't think they actually need constant upgrades.

Exactly, don't fix it if it's not broken!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon