How do I synchronise Outlook on my computer with my lumia 635 calendar?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
If you use the same outlook account on your PC and phone this will be done automatically.
But check in SETTINGF>email+account > hold Microsoft account > set how often the sync must be done.

Or just tap the Microsoft account and sync it.

peterhi

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your message.

I do not have internet access on my phone and so no Microsoft Outlook account.

Is it still possible as I used to do it via my Windows Mobile Center?

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You will have to connect your device (phone) to your Microsoft Account over a WiFi connection and sync that way.

I tried the Windows Phone App for Desktop and Outlook on my desktop and could get neither to do a manual sync.

Also, make sure your Outlook is linked to your Microsoft Account email address...

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
No if you create an adhoc network with vista then you still can connect to this wifi network with your phone.
In the tutorial about how to create an ad hoc network they talk about computers, printer, sharing and discovery but that is because in that time there where no smart phone so don't worry about that.

eds817

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have Office365 on my PC and I use Outlook for me work account. I also have an Outlook.com account for personal use.

I setup both my work and Outlook.com account in Outlook on my PC. By default the contact and calendar are for the Office Outlook account. I keep both my contacts and calendar in the Outlook.com area and I have both on my PC and phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos