Sprint activation of virgin mobile 635?

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
What if any difference between the sprint and virgin Mobil 635 other than back cover color?

Will sprint activate the virgin mobile phone?

Best buy has the virgin mobile 635 on sale for $69.99. Sprint is $168.00
I would like one to play with windows 10 on. That way I don't have to compromise my 8xt that I is my daily phone on sprint.

Thanks

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think that question is best for Sprint's customer support, although I'm not confident on the odds. (Probably not)

You can get a cheap ATT one if you want though, just to play with it. (not for telephony, which it looks like your 8XT already has that covered)

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
Thanks, Sprint lady says system won't recognize esn.
I thought all this unlock law was to let you take a phone to a like carrier? Virgin mobile and boost both use Sprint. Boost 635 is $50 like att version and virgin 635 is 70. Sprint wants 170.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Trust me on this:

Sprint is the last to know anything. They don't do much training and most of the reps have to learn through trial and error.

I worked for Boost Mobile and got some crazy answers from Sprint on things. Even on things I could PROVE were completely and utterly wrong.

Think they're still in the stone ages thanks to upper management.

but I still would think that Sprint and Verizon, etc. have phone whitelists anyway.

tylerjames09

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Just got a great price on a new Sprint 635 from my local store. No contract. I will set it up and put win 10 on when next update comes out.

did you buy the phone from a corporate store or agent? and if you dont mind me asking...what is a "good price"? I paid the $168 because I wanted a WP on sprint that wasn't the 8XT or Ativ, but I would've like to pay less than $170 for it.

Thanks!

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
did you buy the phone from a corporate store or agent? and if you dont mind me asking...what is a "good price"? I paid the $168 because I wanted a WP on sprint that wasn't the 8XT or Ativ, but I would've like to pay less than $170 for it.

Thanks!
Not a corporate store. I live in an affiliate market. This phone was given to him as a promotional and not inventoried . So he gave it to me in return for review and feedback.

tylerjames09

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone had luck activating a boost or virgin 635 on sprint? im very interested in doing this if someone had a successful activation.

cerebasan

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Honestly it's really near impossible. I bought a sprint Moto E that I loved and Sprint would not activate it post paid. It's sad really how much they do to disappoint customers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234