[L635] Camera brightness on auto setting?

tigrucat

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone else find that photos taken on the auto setting on the Lumia 635 come out not actually dark but darker than natural?
The reason why I ask is that I noticed (too late) that my camera lens is off centre to the top right within the black ring and I'm wondering if this could be why the photos are coming out a little dark - I can make them brighter and the phone only cost me ?50 so it's not a big issue but I just wanted to know if photos come out slightly dark on everyone's 635 if on auto?

No problem with sharpness of photos at all.

hap124

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
The camera assembly on all 635s I have seen are offset to the upper right a bit like you mention. The aperture itself isn't obstructed so it shouldn't be a problem.

The auto setting on most phones isn't that great ans yes mine is a little dark too. If your photos are ALWAYS too dark add a step or two to the Exposure setting and save it. Will keep aperture open a little longer and let more light in resulting in a brighter photo. Make sure you have the white balance selected for proper lighting too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion