Right now I currently have an iPhone 6, and I freaking hate it. Jumped off the Windows phone train when they didn't have a flagship for 2014, so decided to get an iPhone 6 as my Bridge Phone between the 1020 and the next Flagship.

At this point, I'm tired of not being able to use my Band to it's full features, so I decided to buy a cheap Nokia Lumia 635. Sprint is my current carrier, because they're the only ones who had a spare iPhone 6 at launch.

Now, if I buy a CDMA Nokia Lumia 635 (from Virgin Mobile), will Sprint accept that for use, considering it is a supported phone (They know cell a Cyan 635), even though it belongs to a different carrier? Has anyone had any luck with this?
    xandros9 likes this.
    03-13-2015 07:20 AM
    You hate iPhone 6?!
    03-13-2015 07:28 AM
    You hate iPhone 6?!
    I'm just not very involved with the Apple ecosystem, nothing else. I love the design of the phone, but it's just the odd one out when paired with my Surface Pro 3, Windows 8.1 PC/Laptop, Xbox One/360, etc.

Plus... I love the Microsoft Band, and all it's missing in terms of being fantastic is the ability to respond via Cortana/voice, and the onscreen keyboard, and those aren't going to come to iOS by the looks it it.

Same reason I won't buy the Apple Watch even though I WANT it, I know It'll be unusable come later this year when I dump the iPhone 6 for the flagship Windows Phone.
    xandros9 likes this.
    03-13-2015 07:40 AM
    Right now I currently have an iPhone 6, and I freaking hate it. Jumped off the Windows phone train when they didn't have a flagship for 2014, so decided to get an iPhone 6 as my Bridge Phone between the 1020 and the next Flagship.

At this point, I'm tired of not being able to use my Band to it's full features, so I decided to buy a cheap Nokia Lumia 635. Sprint is my current carrier, because they're the only ones who had a spare iPhone 6 at launch.

Now, if I buy a CDMA Nokia Lumia 635 (from Virgin Mobile), will Sprint accept that for use, considering it is a supported phone (They know cell a Cyan 635), even though it belongs to a different carrier? Has anyone had any luck with this?
    I am wondering the same thing. Virgin Mobile is a Sprint owned MVNO which means the phone WILL work on Sprint. However, if it is locked to Virgin Mobile you will have to have it unlocked.

I ordered the $30 one from Amazon this morning and I am hoping I can get it unlocked and working on my Sprint line. I currently have the Ativ S Neo which is actually a better phone, but I want to test out the 635 with the Windows 10 preview on a live phone.
    03-13-2015 01:37 PM
    I am wondering the same thing. Virgin Mobile is a Sprint owned MVNO which means the phone WILL work on Sprint. However, if it is locked to Virgin Mobile you will have to have it unlocked.

I ordered the $30 one from Amazon this morning and I am hoping I can get it unlocked and working on my Sprint line. I currently have the Ativ S Neo which is actually a better phone, but I want to test out the 635 with the Windows 10 preview on a live phone.
    Then they may have a tough time getting virgin mobile to unlock the phones, I mentioned if there was a way to unlock a 4s I use to own; virgin mobile mentioned that they do not unlock their phones. But that was some months ago, I guess the best thing would be got actually got to the microsoft store and buy it upright through them.
    03-14-2015 02:06 PM
    I'd avoid the potential uncertainty and just get the Sprint 635.
    03-14-2015 02:55 PM