I am locked out of Outlook, can't access store. What should I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Locked out of outlook, can't access store

Have Nokia Lumia 635. Locked out of outlook account because I forgot password. Phone wont let me in the app store now. Same thing happened with my daughters phone and we made a new outlook account. But the phone says the new account is not associated with that phone. Anyone know what to do from here?

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Locked out of outlook, can't access store

Have Nokia Lumia 635. Locked out of outlook account because I forgot password. Phone wont let me in the app store now. Same thing happened with my daughters phone and we made a new outlook account. But the phone says the new account is not associated with that phone. Anyone know what to do from here?

Go to Outlook.com & click Forgot my Password, so it can be reset.

Beth Toller

May 2, 2015
Visit site

I did that. And filled out the password recovery forms twice. Since I don't ever use that email, they can't verify that its me. So they wont reset.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

I did that. And filled out the password recovery forms twice. Since I don't ever use that email, they can't verify that its me. So they wont reset.

Can you please clarify? Where is the password reset being sent? Did you provide an alternate email address when you created your outlook account?

Beth Toller

May 2, 2015
Visit site

Yes I did give an alternative email. At yahoo. That's how I'm getting the messages from them. They keep sending me a form to fill out out to verify my identity. It asks all the regular stuff, and then asks for subject lines of recently sent or received email in my outlook email. I don't have any of that because I never use the outlook email. So they just keep sending me an answer saying that they have reviewed my request for a new password, but that they couldn't verify my identity. And tell me to fill out the form again and use more info. I don't have any more information since I don't use that email ever

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre