Nokia Lumia 635 flashing the exclamation point and vibrating and will not turn on after hard reset, how can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Nokia lumia 635 flashing the exclamation point and vibrating and will not turn on after hard reset

My phone was vibrating and flashing the nokia every 30 seconds. I did a hard rest and everything came back up except the volume would not turn on, and goes immediately back to vibrate. I did another hard reset and now the exclamation point is flashing and vibrating every 30 seconds.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nokia lumia 635 flashing the exclamation point and vibrating and will not turn on after hard res

Do you have any microSD cards inside the phone? If yes I would first remove it. Then I'll perform something called "soft reset". If it still doesn't work then I'll connect it to the Lumia Software Recovery tool, follow the instructions and let it do its magic.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nokia lumia 635 flashing the exclamation point and vibrating and will not turn on after hard res

In case you are wondering, a Soft Reset can be done by holding the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about ten seconds). You will not loose data, just clear out system memory.

Lumia Software Recovery Tool can be found here: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...singleTopic%26topic%3DFA142987&token=9Y0ekbze (Sorry, seems to be down ATM... If you can't get it, keep trying.) This will flash a clean copy of the latest OS and firmware onto your phone. You will loose data, but can restore your last backup after you sign in to your Microsoft Account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2