My phone was vibrating and flashing the nokia every 30 seconds. I did a hard rest and everything came back up except the volume would not turn on, and goes immediately back to vibrate. I did another hard reset and now the exclamation point is flashing and vibrating every 30 seconds.
    05-09-2015 02:51 PM
    Do you have any microSD cards inside the phone? If yes I would first remove it. Then I'll perform something called "soft reset". If it still doesn't work then I'll connect it to the Lumia Software Recovery tool, follow the instructions and let it do its magic.
    Do you have any microSD cards inside the phone? If yes I would first remove it. Then I'll perform something called "soft reset". If it still doesn't work then I'll connect it to the Lumia Software Recovery tool, follow the instructions and let it do its magic.
    Laura Knotek and RumoredNow like this.
    05-09-2015 03:18 PM
    In case you are wondering, a Soft Reset can be done by holding the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about ten seconds). You will not loose data, just clear out system memory.

Lumia Software Recovery Tool can be found here: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=0RJAX0Af (Sorry, seems to be down ATM... If you can't get it, keep trying.) This will flash a clean copy of the latest OS and firmware onto your phone. You will loose data, but can restore your last backup after you sign in to your Microsoft Account.
    05-11-2015 12:55 PM
    I have looked for a fix it solution and this is the only time I have downloaded a program for my nokia lumia. I have not tested this yet but I will inform on how it went...
    08-20-2016 12:57 AM