Faulty Lumia 635

malcolm powell2

May 14, 2015
Visit site
My mum bought a 635 about a month ago .its been a nightmare .jt keeps losing all sound and keeps rebooting itself .its been back for repair once and came back with the same problem .its currently off for repair again .anyone had any problems with the 635

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I haven't heard of too many widespread 635 issues.

But its good you've sent it off for repair. Maybe you can demand a replacement or something.

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
My 635 is off for repair for speaker problem, since I got it about a month ago no cortana sound, no ring for phone no sounds for messaging just a annoying scratching sound. We will see how they do with it. They said if they cant fix it they will send a new one.

joeywald

May 19, 2015
Visit site
I've had a problem for the last couple of months. Every time I plug the charger in the phone reboots. I have sent it for repair three times. The first time Anovo said the problem was fixed - but it wasn't. The second and third times they returned it they said they could not replicate the problem, even though it happens virtually every time. I have videoed the problem and offered to send it to them but no one responded to the offer. I spoke to one of their customer contact points and they told me they often get phones back that have not been fixed. I'm sending it back again today but have little confidence it will be sorted and I intend to escalate this poor customer service to the appropriate level.

My advice - stay well clear of this phone!

malcolm powell2

May 14, 2015
Visit site
I've got my mums phone back for the third time and its still not fixed they said they couldn't replicate the problem.within 10 minutes of me getting it back the fault re ocurred .im going to try and get it replaced or a full refund

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett