I was able to get rid of the volume warning by pressing "ok" when it showed up. Something nice about the Nokia Lumia 635 is that it doesn't show the volume warning even when you restart your device. But then, one time I was listening with my headphones and the volume warning appeared again! It just randomly happens. It isn't caused by restarting the Nokia Lumia 635 but it just happens randomly from time to time. Why does this keep happening?
    10-26-2015 12:14 AM
    I was able to get rid of the volume warning by pressing "ok" when it showed up. Something nice about the Nokia Lumia 635 is that it doesn't show the volume warning even when you restart your device. But then, one time I was listening with my headphones and the volume warning appeared again! It just randomly happens. It isn't caused by restarting the Nokia Lumia 635 but it just happens randomly from time to time. Why does this keep happening?
    Happens to me too. I think it's just MS developers trying to annoy the hell out of the users or they just really don't care enough to fix this annoying bug.
    Happens to me too. I think it's just MS developers trying to annoy the hell out of the users or they just really don't care enough to fix this annoying bug.
    10-26-2015 12:39 AM
    I think it's the lawyers that forced the bug on them to start with.

Lawyer: "You better warn them every time they turn that volume up too high with headphones in, or somebody is going to sue us for hearing damage!"

Yeah, lawyers mess up a lot for us in life.
    xandros9 likes this.
    11-19-2015 09:35 PM