How can I save my Minecraft world on Windows phone 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Minecraft world save windows phone 10

hi i would like to get my minecraft save off my lumia 635 on windows 10, as i am gettign a new phone how can i get it?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Minecraft world save windows phone 10

My suggestion would be to do a full backup. In settings (on your 635), go to Update & Security, tap Backup and make sure both options are "On", then tap "More Options" which will take you to the Backup "Overview". Here, scroll down the list and make sure Minecraft: Pocket Edition is "On", then scroll back up to the top and tap "Back up now"

This should back everything up. Then when you get your new phone, during the initial setup, you'll sign into your Microsoft account and select the backup to restore. Hopefully, if everything works as it should, everything will be restored on your new phone... Not making any promises though! ;)

Kogamite

May 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: Minecraft world save windows phone 10

Is there no of acsessing game saves through any type of file explorer

Nope there isn't. Microsoft leaves us hanging when it comes to minecraft, even though it's a Microsoft program, they don't let us do anything with our worlds. We can't move them to a new phone and no it will not ever save the Minecraft worlds in a backup either. We're just screwed by Microsoft, yet again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa