Hi guys!
    have nokia 635(unlocked) currently with windmobile. everything is working but can not send MMS. Data is on, can send regular text, already checked MMS settings with wind and everything is good.recently bought new nokia 650 and exactly the same output.put my sim into samsung phone and MMS work.
    Any idea??? Maybe someone can help me because wind is clueless.
    Thanks in advance
    06-24-2016 04:16 PM
    Hi guys!
    have nokia 635(unlocked) currently with windmobile. everything is working but can not send MMS. Data is on, can send regular text, already checked MMS settings with wind and everything is good.recently bought new nokia 650 and exactly the same output.put my sim into samsung phone and MMS work.
    Thanks in advance
    Call carrier and ask them sending auto-config sms
    06-25-2016 04:22 AM
    Hi guys!
    Thanks in advance
    I had a similar issue on my unlocked Lumia 1020 with my carrier (but it was with the mobile hotspot instead.) I had all the right settings set but the hotpot would not work. What I eventually did to fix my problem with download this app from Microsoft called Access Point: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=RqhjewSt

Once it is installed you will find it in the settings app. Just set all the same MMS settings in that app and see if it works.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-25-2016 08:47 PM