Updated Whatsapp on my Lumia 635 and I don't have REPLY in group chats. What can I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

updated whatsapp in lumia 635 dont have REPLY in group chats.

please can anyone explain to me why the "reply" option doesn't work in group chat.
i recently updated my whatsapp hoping to get the newly added "reply" option. To my utter surprise the "reply" feature only works in individual chats but doesn't even appear in any group chats. Am totally disturbed. Am using lumia 635.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: updated whatsapp in lumia 635 dont have REPLY in group chats.

please can anyone explain to me why the "reply" option doesn't work in group chat.
i recently updated my whatsapp hoping to get the newly added "reply" option. To my utter surprise the "reply" feature only works in individual chats but doesn't even appear in any group chats. Am totally disturbed. Am using lumia 635.

try creating a new group and see if you still have the reply button missing

By the way, there was a change made recently where there reply button only appears once you've typed something

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos