I am trying to get media content on my nokia 635
    07-21-2016 07:59 PM
    You need to have the correct MMS Settings.

Use this site to find your country and carrier then use the values they provide: World Wide Mobile Phone Settings Or check the help pages at your Carrier's website.

WP 8.1: Settings > cellular + SIM > SIM settings > toggle "Manual Internet APN" to ON > tap "edit MMS APN" then input the values into the fields and select "save"

W10M: Settings > Network & Wireless > Cellular & SIM > SIM settings > Add an MMS APN > enter the values > make sure the "Apply this profile" box is checked > tap Save.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    You need to have the correct MMS Settings.

Use this site to find your country and carrier then use the values they provide: World Wide Mobile Phone Settings Or check the help pages at your Carrier's website.

WP 8.1: Settings > cellular + SIM > SIM settings > toggle "Manual Internet APN" to ON > tap "edit MMS APN" then input the values into the fields and select "save"

W10M: Settings > Network & Wireless > Cellular & SIM > SIM settings > Add an MMS APN > enter the values > make sure the "Apply this profile" box is checked > tap Save.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-21-2016 11:06 PM