Nokia Lumia 710 Website Now Live

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
One word: hideous. That is without question the homeliest WP handset so far. Hard to believe that's actually coming from Nokia.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I think it may look OK in a very few select colour schemes, but for the most part it looks nowhere near as classy as low-end, similar priced Android phones or the zero-on-contract iPhone 3GS.

The more I see it, the more I'm really, really surprised at quite *how* bad it looks. Nokia's other mid to low-end handsets don't look this awful. What were they thinking?

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps in Europe, but IMO any unsubsidized phone that looks that cheap isn't going to make a very big a slash in the U.S. regardless of price. And I think a little of that may be owing in no small part to Nokia not being as highly recognized among the average consumer in this country as it it once was.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I said the same thing about the orange Nokia N8. Who would want a phone that looks like a pumpkin, but a lot of people liked it. :giggle:

fucf4k.jpg

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
One thing that strikes me as odd is that apparently either nobody has noticed this, or nobody has cared to ask it... This device doesn't use a Carl Zeiss optic equipped camera? that just sucks I've looked all over the site to see if it mentions it but it doesn't so apparently this is really REALLY low end then huh?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte