Nokia Lumia 710 at T-Mobile store

apRPhle

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Just came back from a T-Mobile store to check out the 710, I wanted to see how they were showcasing it. As soon as I walked through the door there was a display case front and center of the store displaying the 710. There were also posters on most of the windows (pun intended) showing the 710 as well. The bad thing was, after I was playing around with the 710 for a few minutes, the power shut off; although, that could be a good thing, it might mean that a lot of people were playing with it today. Overall, good job on tmobile's part for displaying the 710 front and center, despite it being the lower end of the Lumia series. Here's to hoping the 710 does well!

P.S. I left the store by leaving the wpcentral site on the HTC radar IE web browser. I wanted to leave with having the wpcentral site on all the android phones, but the reps were looking at me the whole time since I was the only one in the store, hahaha.

eshew

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Just to give you a heads up on the powering off issue. Nokia requires a 1.2 amp charger to fully charge the phone. The display chargers put out much less and the nokia will drain out leaving most of the demo's in a barely charged state. This leads to it power cycling or failing to turn on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion