Nokia Drive App (On Lumia 710)

sp3ci4lk

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site

I don't really like Nokia Drive. It's okay, but if they want to be a real player in the navigation category, they need to get Drive better integrated with the OS. As it stands, Drive's voice directions don't pause music playback, which is a huge oversight, in my opinion, as I always have my phone connected to my car stereo for music playback and can't hear Drive's directions. Further, they need to improve search and allow users to choose contacts with addresses as destinations. That there's no such integration boggles my brain.

I prefer Bing maps' navigation, even though I have to tap the screen to hear the voice directions.

allan2103

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
i used to have an android device with google maps and google navigator, navigator was able to catch directions from my contacts, wich was great since i used to put people and places on the contacts list with full phone and address so it would be easier to find them let?s say, while you where on a trip... i miss that. buttt nokia maps is way better and precise than google.

Superzar

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't really like Nokia Drive. It's okay, but if they want to be a real player in the navigation category, they need to get Drive better integrated with the OS. As it stands, Drive's voice directions don't pause music playback, which is a huge oversight, in my opinion, as I always have my phone connected to my car stereo for music playback and can't hear Drive's directions. Further, they need to improve search and allow users to choose contacts with addresses as destinations. That there's no such integration boggles my brain.

I prefer Bing maps' navigation, even though I have to tap the screen to hear the voice directions.
That would drive me crazy if the music playback continuesly started/stopped with navigation voice!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3