Is there an 8107 update for T-Mo USA Lumia 710?

msmusicmaker

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Nokia Lumia 710 a week ago and I wondered this as well. I was over at the Tmobile forums and from what I read, there has not been an 8107 update yet but it will be coming soon.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Thanks for that msmusicmaker, and welcome along to WPCentral.

Are you enjoying your Lumia 710 ?

Hope the disappearing keyboard isn't too bad for you until 8107 comes along for you. :)

msmusicmaker

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

Thanks for that msmusicmaker, and welcome along to WPCentral.

Are you enjoying your Lumia 710 ?

Hope the disappearing keyboard isn't too bad for you until 8107 comes along for you. :)
No prob! But yes I looovvee this phone! I really like how Facebook and Twitter are integrated within the phone so there is basically no need to have a separate app. The keyboard disappearing is a bit annoying, but I can wait for the update though.

I'm glad to be apart of the forums! Thanks for the welcome!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
That's great msmusicmaker, always nice to see new members joining us, even better when they are happy with their phones. :lol:

Yes the social networking side of Windows Phone is one of the cool features for sure. :cool:

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Had mine now for several weeks, havent seen the update yet. Fortunately I don't appear to be having a disapearing keyboard issue so it's not really a bother to me.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I got bit by the KB disappearing bug last night a couple of times. Thankfully, I kept tapping on the text entry field and it came back. Thanks for all the responses, fellows.

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Well it looks like I had my first run in with the infamous disappearing keyboard bug. Has anyone received the fix for this yet on t-mobile?

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
the radar just got it's update, but because this is a Nokia device idk how long they take with updates to push to carriers for testing...

I smell fragmentation......

mcquack

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I hope it comes soon also... I've had the vanishing keyboard quite a bit lately... though I do a lot of emails throughout the day. :confused:

msmusicmaker

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
The HTC radar 4g for tmobile has started receiving updates. Hopefully our lumia 710's will receive it soon lol. I have been having the keyboard issue a little bit more frequently now.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

beckx606

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I've had this phone for almost a month now and haven't had a problem with the keyboard until a few days ago. Now it seems to be happening a few times a day and its gotten really annoying, hopefully they release an update soon.

brad4560

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
also patiently waiting for the update! had the keyboard go poof! just a few times.

think my zune software is starting to hate me for how many times i have been checking the past week or two :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa