So me and my sister dropped our phones and they got scratched D:! My sister would get a cover but she doesn't like the huge bulky ones T-mobile offers, is there one that fits the Lumia 710 and still looks good, minimizing as much bulk as possible?
    02-08-2012 09:17 PM
    I got the Gel Cover at T-mobile. I don't think it's bulky, but it only seemed to come in black which your sister may not like.
    02-09-2012 07:43 PM
    The back cover is replaceable, Nokia Xpress-on Cover CC-3033. You can get it thru Expansys USA for $17 including shipping. The covers come in Cyan, Magenta, Black, White, Yellow. Be aware that white and yellow are glossy. They also sell matching bumpers that would protect the sides. If you have a screen protector as well you should be set. This would be the least bulky method.
    02-10-2012 11:16 AM
    I just purchased the red T-mobile hard case for my 710. (See my pics below)

I love that its lightweight and seems perfectly molded to the 710, a very low profile. Plus it adds a splash of color and has a nice texture to the phone.

I have the white 710, and this really looks a lot better than what I thought it would once I had it on the phone.

Thanks!
    Mokonoko likes this.
    02-15-2012 07:25 PM
    I have the red hard case from tmobile and the d30 impact case from tmobile as well. I originally bought the d30 when I bought the phone but I think it is a bit on the bulky side and I also didn't like how the buttons on the side were covered up. The red hard case is alot better and has open slots for the buttons. Also keeps the phone slim :)

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express
    02-24-2012 01:52 AM
    @msmusicmaker - Do you know off-hand if your red hard case is available in other colors?
    I didn't see any others on the TMo site and was just wondering if that's because they're out of stock of if it only comes in red.
    02-25-2012 08:50 PM
    I ended up getting the D3O after seeing it at the store. It feels good and is a good size.
    02-26-2012 03:24 PM
    I ended up getting the D3O after seeing it at the store. It feels good and is a good size.
    It sure does pick up ALL my pocket lint though.
    Parts of my previous BlackBerry case (Otterbox) were hard plastic so didn't get dirty.
    02-27-2012 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD