We had an event at our facility today and two people had Wp's. The 710 which was pretty cool (college sophomore) and the Focus. Pretty cool to see!
    speedtouch likes this.
    02-25-2012 08:28 PM
    Saw a LG Quantum at Starbucks last week. Also seen that my coworker now has a Samsung Focus Flash.
    03-09-2012 06:35 PM
    I've seen two WP7 phones in the wild in the last two days. I saw people using them in passing so I couldn't tell what they were, but I could recognize the tiles.
    This brings the grand total of WP7's that I've seen outside of my own to five.

Sad? Not sure.
    03-09-2012 06:39 PM
    funny I saw this post, a co worker has the dell venue? first gen windows 7 phone? and he saw I bought the lumia 710 and was instantly jealous LOL
    03-09-2012 09:52 PM
    Haven't seen any in the wild yet unfortunately and 3,000 + people come through my job each day. (mainly Android, lots of EVO's and yes still a lot of flip phones,) I bought mine first day and my buddy has one also. The only other one I've seen was a coworker who purchased a Trophy because it was soo smooth. On a positive note, I was at the mall this week and the 710 was everywhere in the TMO store, also everyone that sees the BIG screen of my Titan has to try it out and loves it but has had no idea about Windows Phone. I even have a loyal Iphone user coworker who is envious of his locked down screen size AND recognizes how fluid WP works. Hopefully we will have more users on our side when contracts are up.
    03-10-2012 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD