Cleaning dust from cracks

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Since I like to carry my phone in the front pocket of my pants it tends to get pocket dust in the edges around the screen and around the front button. As much as I pull my pockets out and brush them out they still have some dust left in there which finds its way to the phone.

You can't really notice the dust too much unless you are in bright light but I guess I am picky so it bothers me and I needed a way to clean it. You can't really wipe it, or blow it out (at the risk of blowing it into the phone).

So today while at my ladyfriend's place I noticed she had some small, unused art paint brushes which had stiff bristles all of the same length. I decided to use one of the brushes to try to clean the dust out and it worked. You have to push the brush down so that some of the bristles get into the crevices and then lift/sweep it out, and wipe off the dust that comes up.

I guess for people that already know this it isn't a big deal, but afterwards I was left thinking "why didn't I think of this before!?".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes