Hi folks, whenever Im charging my 710 at night (before I go to sleep), when I wake up the phone is not showing 100% charge, to be precise, it is even saying it is "still" charging...

But I know, for a fact, that this phone charges pretty quickly, since sometimes I charge it in the afternoon.

Anyone else is seeing this?

Another thing, if I hook off the charger, and re-attach it, it doenst start do charge again, only if I wait a few seconds...
    04-02-2012 12:35 PM
    Your phone might have been using push notifications or is downloading or syncing overnight, which uses up power even when charging. Are you connected to Zune via WiFi?
    04-03-2012 01:28 PM
    well, i do have turned on the option to sync via wifi, but i dont think its working since zune states that my last sync was the day i have hooked it up with my data cable...

im going to try to charge it this night with 3g and wifi off!

ill keep you posted.

i taught that this was due to an "auto disable" feature on the charger, wich ive seen on older models, at least some of my older nokias "told" me that whenever it got do a 100%, it would stop charging...

Your phone might have been using push notifications or is downloading or syncing overnight, which uses up power even when charging. Are you connected to Zune via WiFi?
    04-03-2012 01:34 PM
    The only thing I would make sure is that your phone is indeed charging when you plug it in. I had this happen to me once that I plugged it in but it never chimed that I plugged it in and never charged. If this happens I just immediately wake it up out of standby and it then chimes and starts charging.
    04-03-2012 02:52 PM
    even when my phone is off, (due to me turning it off or because of running out of battery) it turns on whenever i plug in the charger...

anyways, it was charging, as I stated before, it gets to 97, 98% and sometimes, when i disconnect the charger it goes do 99% and the charge lasts for how long it is supposed too...

thats why i taught it might be due to an 8hours plus charge time (my sleep time)...

The only thing I would make sure is that your phone is indeed charging when you plug it in. I had this happen to me once that I plugged it in but it never chimed that I plugged it in and never charged. If this happens I just immediately wake it up out of standby and it then chimes and starts charging.
    04-03-2012 02:55 PM
    No need to charge phone overnight. One to three hours is fine. To sync with Zune, your phone must be plugged to outlet and not using browser or other apps. Your PC should be on too and Zune open.
    04-03-2012 03:45 PM
    i know, if my android, if I used to charge it over night, in the morning the battery used to be almost 10% down, I just hook it on the charger before I go to sleep, know what I mean?

I was watching some movies with the PC, and Zune kept turning on by itself, I'm with a 19 plus hours use of the phone right now and still with 35% charge.

No need to charge phone overnight. One to three hours is fine. To sync with Zune, your phone must be plugged to outlet and not using browser or other apps. Your PC should be on too and Zune open.
    04-03-2012 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD