Anyone Suffering Crashes/Freezing

MattLFC

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
After using Nokia Music, my phone was a little bit temperamental, crashing/freezing/turning off for no reason, not allowing me to end calls etc... Seemed like WP was not so stable after-all.

Anyway, I linked this to the fact it only happened after I'd used the Nokia Music application. So I un-installed it, rebooted phone, and restarted it, then proceeded to re-install it. Since this, it does not happen, even after using Nokia Music, so something to consider if you have any issues such as this after using Nokia Music.

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Haven't had issue with the Nokia Music, but did have to uninstall and reinstall the ESPN app. Originally it would error out and close every time I tried to use it. After re-installing it has worked without a problem.

trickym81

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I've had a couple freezes & crashes. Not a lot, but a few. This morning it was operating incredibly slowly so turned it off. I had to remove the battery for a second before it would turn back on. No idea why.

jlarkins08

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
The only problem I have is the dropping keyboard.. But I get no freezing or crashing at all.. My lumia 710 runs smooth no issues at all.. I've been having my original phone since January.. No warranty exchanges or anything.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

rideboarder

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I've had a couple freezes & crashes. Not a lot, but a few. This morning it was operating incredibly slowly so turned it off. I had to remove the battery for a second before it would turn back on. No idea why.

Mine does the same thing in the morning because it's trying to sync wirelessly over my network yet my computer is off..next time you have that problem try to click on Zune and see if it's trying to connect. As soon as I click cancel it's completely back up to speed.

gregoron

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
After using Nokia Music, my phone was a little bit temperamental, crashing/freezing/turning off for no reason, not allowing me to end calls etc... Seemed like WP was not so stable after-all.

Anyway, I linked this to the fact it only happened after I'd used the Nokia Music application. So I un-installed it, rebooted phone, and restarted it, then proceeded to re-install it. Since this, it does not happen, even after using Nokia Music, so something to consider if you have any issues such as this after using Nokia Music.

There you go, it's app related not phone. Good thing the reinstall fixed it.

Funkette

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I tried holding the buttons but nothing worked. my phone is still a frozen screen and i cant touch anything or press any buttons. Help me!!

Retro_uk

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Had mine restart itself maybe 6 times now (in two months of owning it) but i suspect an app was to blame.

Also had it randomly close down for no reason whatsoever - this is with suspect crashing apps uninstalled.

Oh and sometimes I simply can't get I.E to close. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but sometimes the back button does nothing and I end up restarting the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb