Higer mah battery

Dirty Mike

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has tried out a battery that is larger than the stock battery in their phones and if so what brands are decent?

I've found some fairly cheap ones on ebay that are all the way up to 2400 mah which is basically twice as much as the stock one, but it seems kind of sketchy :dry

MattLFC

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Cheap batteries on ebay are usually, if not always, crap. They tend not to have the advertised capacity, and are inferior products. You can pop the BP4L battery in for extra life, though you do have to remove the foam inside the cover, and it may bulge slightly.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Ever heard the one about fitting 5lbs of crap in a 3lb bag. Well it's true. Can't do it. I only trust OEM batteries. What motivation would the OEM have to supply a smaller battery than can fit in you devices, and then listen to comments from customers like, phone is good, but battery life sucks. Think about it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Dirty Mike

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Ever heard the one about fitting 5lbs of crap in a 3lb bag. Well it's true. Can't do it. I only trust OEM batteries. What motivation would the OEM have to supply a smaller battery than can fit in you devices, and then listen to comments from customers like, phone is good, but battery life sucks. Think about it.

very good point there! It's just that 1300 is so small

MattLFC

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
very good point there! It's just that 1300 is so small
BP4L is 1500mAh. I personally find the battery life to be fantastic on my 710 it did take a few weeks to cycle of course, even when I hammer the phone it lasts a good 8-12 hours, if battery life is important though (say you're away from a charger for a while) you're not going to hammer it in which case I still get a day with a few calls, texts, 4x email accounts checking every 30 mins, push notifications from likes of the BBC, Facebook, weather channel, three app, location turned on, a bit of streaming youtube/netflix/sky news etc... It's pretty awsome tbh, and my network is a weak signal and pretty much HSDPA only. If in doubt, buy a wind-up charger lmao :-D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium