Tango Update

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Any word on the truth behind the "rumor" that the awaited update for the Lumia 710 will be released tomorrow?

http://www.tmonews.com/2012/06/nokia-lumia-710-tango-software-update-coming-june-20th/

psychic717#WP

May 16, 2012
Visit site
If you open the above link, you will see this:
"...a new software update for the Nokia Lumia 800 and the Nokia Lumia 710 is also being released globally from June 27th in a phased update through Zune."

So we'll probably have to wait until the 27th.

mmaestro

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone actually started receiving this? Just plugged my phone into Zune and checked for updates, and nothing. Truthfully, after months of dealing with disappearing keyboards and no update to fix it, I'm almost done with Windows Phone. And yet another delay? The update feels like a bad joke, at this point.

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
The update has been -confirmed- for next week. I would fetch the article(s), but I must sleep. On the same note, the proof is in the pudding. Nokia released their new camera app and that "Playto" app which don't run without the update. The end of Mango is nigh.

mmaestro

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
There doesn't seem to be any indicator on that page of when T-Mobile will push the update. I just had the experience of downloading the camera extras app to be told it wasn't compatible with my phone software and I should check for an update, which of course isn't available.
I don't know if it needs Tango or not, but the fact that we're still not even on 8107, which was released in January. Frankly, at this point the Windows Phone update story is almost as bad as Android's.

ramtwins25

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
These are delicate times for Microsoft and Nokia. Don't take the rollout of this update for granted, please.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

whereismyupdate

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
No update here in the UK.

My 710 is unlocked - connecting with Zune tells me 'my software is up-to-date.'

It's about the only use I will have for the 710 - as a mi-fi device - as the phone is shockingly bad in every area compared with ICS Android.

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
These are delicate times for Microsoft and Nokia. Don't take the rollout of this update for granted, please.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

What's there to take for granted anyway ? Nothing but bull****. 27th my ***.

No update here in the UK.

My 710 is unlocked - connecting with Zune tells me 'my software is up-to-date.'

Same here, netherlands. Never been more dissapointed about a 300$ purchase then in this case. And I've truly bought some useless **** in the past. MS just canNOT keep their promises. They never do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs