Tango Update

earaujon

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I did the trick, and got the 8773, but only the OS... The firmware stays on 8107, s? I do not get internet sharing...
What do I have to do?
Lumia 710 brazilian carrier.

gregoron

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I did the trick, and got the 8773, but only the OS... The firmware stays on 8107, s? I do not get internet sharing...
What do I have to do?
Lumia 710 brazilian carrier.

I believe internet sharing comes with the Nokia update, which in my case came automatically after 8773.

infinidim

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Have managed to get the update in the UK for the "country variant" but this was after I investigated why I wasn't getting it even though it was available on the Nokia Care Servers and Nokia had said that it was available on their website. I have also had an interesting discussion with Nokia 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support as well as Nokia's complaints department.

Infinidim (from the UK) :cool:

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Have managed to get the update in the UK for the "country variant" but this was after I investigated why I wasn't getting it even though it was available on the Nokia Care Servers and Nokia had said that it was available on their website. I have also had an interesting discussion with Nokia 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support as well as Nokia's complaints department.

Infinidim (from the UK) :cool:

would you mind explaining your findings?

TimothyWebb

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Still Having Troubles!

I updated to the 8773 with three updates, but I am still unable to send or receive MMS messages. Am I holding my mouth wrong or something? Another poster said that I should be able to download the Network Setup App, but I do not see it yet. Anyone with similar problems? I am running the Straight Talk SIM on an unlocked 710.

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
In regards to the lack of MMS, I haven't a clue. As for the app, it would be available to all if anything. The same went for Camera Extras and Playto. Unusable on the "outdated" firmware, but perfectly fine on 8773 or whathaveyou.

skeptic186

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
T-Mo USA finally pushed out the update

Tried to force the update numerous times on my Lumia 710 but was never successful. Probably because I have a Mac. Anyway, got the update available message just a few minutes ago. Updating now. Woot!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon