hi i want to reset my phone and i want to store all my contacts the same way as they are in my phone.how can i do this??
    07-31-2012 04:44 AM
    your contacts are synced with your live Id. Don't worry, you won't loose them
    07-31-2012 04:51 AM
    your contacts are synced with your live Id. Don't worry, you won't loose them
    but when i first organize my contacts there were people who were not on my msn or as an email contacts.will i have those people too if i restore them ?
    i mean insert them manually..
    07-31-2012 04:57 AM
    All your contacts are saved in your windows live I'd account as they are on your phone including any facebook,linkin,contacts as long as you have them link together. All # , email, pictures association will also show up. Just go to skydive to check them out first.
    07-31-2012 05:26 AM
    This is probably the case for 99% of people who have their contacts associated with Live ID, but I add contacts to a fake Outlook account (creating an Outlook account gives you an option when adding a new contact to where you want it to be associated with), and unfortunately, I haven't seen a offline contact backup solution - unless you know of one?

I simply don't want all my contacts and all details uploaded to MS that's all.
    08-05-2012 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD