blocking numbers

jc0187

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
So, like the title says, im trying to block specific numbers. Not necessarily private or unknown numbers, but just regular phone numbers. I've had this phone for a while and have yet to find this option. I believe there is an option to block unknown and private calls, but not regular incoming phone calls. So if someone knows, please help me, thanx.

jc0187

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey, thanks for that link. Its too bad there wasn't something already on the phone that had a blocking program. I had a couple of phones awhile back that had the blocking option. My brother occasionally uses me as a credit reference, and when he doesn't pay his bills they call me, non stop. My old phones that had that option I could just type in the number under the block number listing and that's that. Oh well. I already checked the app marketplace, and found nothing. Thanks for the help though, much appreciated.

ryker002

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
From my understanding isn't the Ativ S the only one that allows call blocking?
it could be a manufacturer special for the phone. Don't give up hope for the Lumia however. They released a number blocker for the phones in China so I wouldn't see it being to long before that's ported over to our phones.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

jc0187

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Yup, I seen that app. Its a shame it doesn't work for us yet. But your right though, soon hopefully, it will come out to the us/uk, or maybe another app like it will be available. Ill keep checking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo