help me to solve my problem with lumia 710 wp7.8 custom rom

Tokyo Airenoy

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Last week I flashed my lumia with wp7.8 custom rom. And today I decided to install firmware from navifirm again. But when I enter to recovery
Mode Nokia care suite can't detect my phone. What should I do with this? :unhappysweat:

Tokyo Airenoy

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
USB cable working no problem. Nokia care suite can detect my phone On normal mode. only when I enter to recovery mode it can't detect my phone( No connection) I try to flash with stock rom but it still show me ( No connection)

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Um, I'm actually at a loss for words on how to remedy your issue, as I use WP7 Update Cab Sender and NSSPro to flash any updates OS-wise to my Lumia 710 running RainbowMod 2.1

Tokyo Airenoy

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I know why i cant flash with Nokia care suite. That's because i downgrade to qualcomm bootloader and now i can roll back to DLOAD bootloader
Again and work with NCS again. But after flash with NCS my phone ask me for activate code. Thats not problem for me after i have done activate
And reset(hard reset) why my phone ask me for activate code again?:cry:

Tokyo Airenoy

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
After i have done. Roll back to Nokia DLOAD bootloader and now i have something to ask you so how can i Downgrade to Qualcomm Bootloader Again? i have used NSS pro but my phone still has DLOAD.

Tokyo Airenoy

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
i really want to know about downgrading to qualcomm booloader

The first time i have quaclcomm bootloader but i try to upgrade to dload and i have sucessed. And now i'd to revert to qualcomm again. I have
Used NSS pro but still has dload. What should i do?

This link how to restore to dload: YouTube

psquicker

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Well,
As per my experience,

If you are using NCS, You don't need to be in service mode or NAND Disk Drive mode. You can install firmwares just by connecting the phone in USB mode. the software will take care of everything. Just keep the firmware files that you downloaded from the NAVIFIRM in proper folder. Also make sure that your PRODUCT CODE and PRODUCT name from handset matches the same in the firmware that you downloaded.

Your phone should be in working condition and charged more than 70%, as a defualt prerequisite, as this process eats up your battery.

psquicker

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I know why i cant flash with Nokia care suite. That's because i downgrade to qualcomm bootloader and now i can roll back to DLOAD bootloader
Again and work with NCS again. But after flash with NCS my phone ask me for activate code. Thats not problem for me after i have done activate
And reset(hard reset) why my phone ask me for activate code again?:cry:

Because you are using a ROM which is not meant for your Handset for your region. For every region they have set a product code, and if that does not mach your ROM, it will ask for an activation code.

You can obtain an activation code from microsoft without any issues and free of cost. Only thing you need is your handset model number, IMEI, Region and your service provider. They will do some validation on the basis of those info and give the code free.

Follow the link to chat and ask the agent for activation code: https://gethelp.live.com/Pages/MSO_...at&Locale=en-us&Product=wp7&Topic=Marketplace

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss