Last week I flashed my lumia with wp7.8 custom rom. And today I decided to install firmware from navifirm again. But when I enter to recovery
    Mode Nokia care suite can't detect my phone. What should I do with this?
    03-19-2013 11:20 AM
    Try a different USB cable or flash back to the stock rom.
    03-19-2013 02:03 PM
    USB cable working no problem. Nokia care suite can detect my phone On normal mode. only when I enter to recovery mode it can't detect my phone( No connection) I try to flash with stock rom but it still show me ( No connection)
    03-19-2013 07:12 PM
    Um, I'm actually at a loss for words on how to remedy your issue, as I use WP7 Update Cab Sender and NSSPro to flash any updates OS-wise to my Lumia 710 running RainbowMod 2.1
    03-19-2013 09:42 PM
    I know why i cant flash with Nokia care suite. That's because i downgrade to qualcomm bootloader and now i can roll back to DLOAD bootloader
    Again and work with NCS again. But after flash with NCS my phone ask me for activate code. Thats not problem for me after i have done activate
    And reset(hard reset) why my phone ask me for activate code again?
    03-22-2013 04:40 AM
    You must use a tool like dppimplant to extract the live ID. Otherwise, you will have to request another one from Microsoft.
    03-22-2013 09:17 PM
    After i have done. Roll back to Nokia DLOAD bootloader and now i have something to ask you so how can i Downgrade to Qualcomm Bootloader Again? i have used NSS pro but my phone still has DLOAD.
    03-25-2013 09:13 AM
    The first time i have quaclcomm bootloader but i try to upgrade to dload and i have sucessed. And now i'd to revert to qualcomm again. I have
    Used NSS pro but still has dload. What should i do?

This link how to restore to dload: YouTube
    03-25-2013 11:54 AM
    Wait, are you saying that you've tried to downgrade to Qualcomm Bootloader, but its still DLOAD?
    03-26-2013 08:16 PM
    Well,
    As per my experience,

If you are using NCS, You don't need to be in service mode or NAND Disk Drive mode. You can install firmwares just by connecting the phone in USB mode. the software will take care of everything. Just keep the firmware files that you downloaded from the NAVIFIRM in proper folder. Also make sure that your PRODUCT CODE and PRODUCT name from handset matches the same in the firmware that you downloaded.

Your phone should be in working condition and charged more than 70%, as a defualt prerequisite, as this process eats up your battery.
    05-03-2013 04:29 PM
    You should have used downloader.exe from XDA, that tool flashes ROMs but does not touch your Live ID partition
    05-03-2013 04:48 PM
    I know why i cant flash with Nokia care suite. That's because i downgrade to qualcomm bootloader and now i can roll back to DLOAD bootloader
    Again and work with NCS again. But after flash with NCS my phone ask me for activate code. Thats not problem for me after i have done activate
    And reset(hard reset) why my phone ask me for activate code again?
    Because you are using a ROM which is not meant for your Handset for your region.For every region they have set a product code, and if that does not mach your ROM, it will ask for an activation code.

You can obtain an activation code from microsoft without any issues and free of cost. Only thing you need is your handset model number, IMEI, Region and your service provider. They will do some validation on the basis of those info and give the code free.

Follow the link to chat and ask the agent for activation code: https://gethelp.live.com/Pages/MSO_e...ic=Marketplace
    05-03-2013 05:06 PM
    Here is my copy of the 7.8 ROM for the 710 from NavifirmPlus (UK Version)
    http://www.portableandroid.co.uk/and...%20-%207.8.rar

It is fully updatable via Zune to the latest 7.8

Instructions and flash tool are included, this is the method for the qualcomm bootloader

EDIT - This thread is over a month old, I doubt OP still wants a fix
    05-03-2013 05:22 PM