I Have downgrade From DLOAD to Qualcomm Bootloader. and I need to know how to roll back to Qualcomm Again. i try to use NSS pro install Qualcomm bootloader, everything works perfectly but my phone still cant flash with custom rom. could you show me with this problem?
    This Video will shows you how to roll back from Qualcomm to DLOAD:
    please help me i really need to flash with custom rom( Rainbowmod)
    Last edited by Tokyo Airenoy; 03-26-2013 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Not clear
    03-26-2013 05:26 AM
    Actually, if you wanted to flash a custom ROM to your Lumia 710, you NEED the Qualcomm Bootloader in order to do so. Attempting to flash with DLOAD will result in a bricked device or unsuccessful flash, so yeah, you'll need to downgrade bootloaders AGAIN. The method used to downgrade to a Qualcomm Bootloader the first time should still work. If it doesn't, contact me about it, as I haven't encountered this issue as of late.

I don't use NSSPro to flash custom ROM's, as the process results in losing your Live ID, thus requiring you to request a new one from Microsoft.

This is the tool I used instead: Nokia Lumia 710 downloader —— One key tool for flashing custom ROM - xda-developers

It skips the DPP and USP partitions in the phone, so your Live ID is retained. You'll have to request a new one probably if you change ROM's.
    Last edited by HNNNNNGHHH; 03-26-2013 at 08:18 PM.
    03-26-2013 07:33 PM
    Yeah. But i mean how to downgrade to qualcomm again after i roll back to DLOAD.
    03-26-2013 10:41 PM
    You should still be able to go back to a Qualcomm Bootloader with the same process. Is there an error message that appears when you try to flash it?
    03-27-2013 03:39 PM
    No. nothing erro. everything Done. but why my phone still works on DLOAD.
    03-30-2013 05:42 AM
    So you're telling me that your phone has been successfully flashed, but still shows up as DLOAD when entering OSBL mode?
    03-30-2013 06:44 PM
    Yeah. what should i do?
    03-30-2013 09:26 PM
    I'd stay on the safe side and refrain from flashing any ROMs for now. I haven't encountered this problem as of late and yours is pretty unique. Perhaps I'll experiment a little on a cousin's Lumia 710 currently unused and unwanted.

To recap, you've flashed back from a qualcomm bootloader to a DLOAD, flashed the former to the phone successfully but it STILL shows up as DLOAD? I need to reclarify just a bit so I can successfully re-engineer the situation you currently face. Once its done, I'll get back to you on what I find.
    03-30-2013 09:37 PM
    hxd editor is not detecting my lumia disk what should i do please help
    04-26-2013 06:56 AM
    hxd editor is not detecting my lumia disk what should i do please help
    when my Lumia 710 bricked and Nokia said its warranty was available in India only, I used [Tutorial]Full Unlock Lumia 710 in Windows using NSS Pro(DETAILED)[UPDATED] - xda-developers step by step and got it working back. Also following these steps was not a one shot, I remember I had to try it several times in few of those steps. Not sure if it helps you.
    04-26-2013 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD