Apps available on Lumia 710

Napocensis

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I would like to purchase an unlocked Lumia 710 for use in Canada for a while, then overseas.
I was interested in few apps but ALL of them are listed in the Windows Phone Store as being available for WP8 only! Hard for me to believe as stock pictures the screens of WP7 phones show some of these apps.
Could someone please let me know if the following apps can be loaded on a WP7 (updated to latest 7.5) phone:
Nokia Suite, mostly Here Drive, Here Maps, Here Transit
TranSantiagoMaster

Can the language be set to Spanish?

Thanks.

Last edited:

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
All those apps you've listed are compatible with WP 7.5 according to the MS Store. Even Skype for Windows Phone 8 is listed as compatible with 7.5 devices.
If you buy an unbranded carrier free 710 it should have Spanish as a language in the phone.

Napocensis

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
All those apps you've listed are compatible with WP 7.5 according to the MS Store. Even Skype for Windows Phone 8 is listed as compatible with 7.5 devices.
If you buy an unbranded carrier free 710 it should have Spanish as a language in the phone.

Strange, when I look in HERE Drive+ Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Canada) only WP8 is listed.
The L710 is a Rogers or Wind phone, but I thought it may still have Spanish language as an option. My Rogers L920 can be set in every language there is...

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Strange, when I look in HERE Drive+ Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Canada) only WP8 is listed.
The L710 is a Rogers or Wind phone, but I thought it may still have Spanish language as an option. My Rogers L920 can be set in every language there is...
Nokia has Nokia Drive for WP 7.5 /7.8 while HERE Drive+ BETA is for WP 8. I have Nokia Drive running on my Lumia 710 on WP 7.8
Let me know if it clarifies your question.

Napocensis

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just for future reference as others may be coming across this post:
Got the L710 and updated OS to 7.8.
The answer is YES to all my questions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)