Calendar reminders doesnt remind

Bear Hunter1

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 710 with wp 7.5 sometimes doest show my calendar reminders and sometimes it does. All settings are correct. Have searched information from internet and unfortunately hasnt found none, does someone else have such problems?

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 710 with wp 7.5 sometimes doest show my calendar reminders and sometimes it does. All settings are correct. Have searched information from internet and unfortunately hasnt found none, does someone else have such problems?

Yes on my Lumia 720, but this problem ended when I did a hard reset.
Try to do a soft reset before, and make sure that there is no to many apps which user your calendar such as prayer app or Tasks etc.

Bear Hunter1

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Yes on my Lumia 720, but this problem ended when I did a hard reset.
Try to do a soft reset before, and make sure that there is no to many apps which user your calendar such as prayer app or Tasks etc.

Thank you for fast replay. I have done a several times "Hard Reset" but the problems just keeps popping up.

Bear Hunter1

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Maybe your version of the OS is crashed, try using Nokia recovery tool to reinstall the OS from the servers.
And you're welcome :)

Hi, i have also done that once, but it doesnt help. After Hard Reset and Nokia Recovery it works fine few weeks and then goes wild again. By the way, i have only five applications installed, at this moment only stock calendar. So the problem must be with the Lumia 710 itself or is wp 7.5 faulty?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6