Lumia 720 Purchases

theotherskipper

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Guys, am really confused between Red and Cyan... o_o , do provide some inputs from you..both are good in their respective aspect.. !!!

It honestly comes down to personal preference. Both are great colours. Possibly the cyan is less common making it more unique. Also, remember that you can purchase wireless charging covers so that can also give you a different look. Imagine yourself holding the phone a few months later once the initial excitement dies down... which colour would you prefer?
hope this helps... have fun!

Jasy7

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I sold my L620 and purchased L720. Reason for purchasing L720 was its big screen carl zeiss lens.and big battery.. its awesome.

Jasy7

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm just now getting my new 720 set up on ATT. I got it off eBay and it appears to be an Asian phone - Chinese was the default language.

I'm coming from a Lumia 900 and the size, weight, finish is all an improvement. Screen is about the same, pictures are good. I can't wait to experience that long battery life.

Battery is really good, after 30 hours its still showing 26%. left. Wifi always on. played some games. listen 10 songs browsed facebook and twitter made 20 to 30 phone calls.Tap and send is turned off bluetooth is off.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1367762273677.jpg

For my darling wife. :)

BTW: any one in Mumbai, get to work the Local Scout working? I'm constantly getting the error 'Can't find anything blah blah'...

Sent from my Π Σ Χ U S 4.

powersquad

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Have 3 in the family now. Took this photo last night

i2rDXLU.jpg

CruzyE9.jpg

imZadok

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I bought a black Lumia 720 from Harvey Norman here in Australia for $347, and have a Samsung Pro 32gb micro sd card and black Nokia wireless charging shell on their way.

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Got myself a black Lumia 720 about two weeks ago. Changing my beloved N9 to the Lumia was quite hard at first, but now I am 100% satisfied with the change over. Features I like most are the live tiles, the possibility to change the font size and of course battery size and Gorilla glass 2. All in all I am impressed!

Abhijeet Deshpande

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Purchased a Matte black Lumia 720 last month...came from N8 and Blackberry bold and must say the speed of the OS is nice to have...but the duplicate photo, video bug really pissed me off and i finally hard reset the phone last night...now all seems OK....waiting for Amber -GDR2 for all bug fixes and off course - glace screen, FM radio!!!

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Got my black one two weeks ago and it took me some time getting used to it coming from a N9 after two years. What persuaded me mostly was the Gorilla Glass 2 (my N9 did get slightly scratched even with the Gorilla Glass) and the long battery life. Although the N9 was an exeptional phone (for me Nokia's alltime best) the 720 hasn't disappointed me at all. Not being a gamer I found all the necessary apps for everything else, but Instagram would be a welcome addition.

farhanmariz

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Like Pieter above and because I'm a big Nokia fan, I switched from a Cyan N9 to a Black Lumia 720 (my country doesn't have the Cyan variant :unhappy:). It was hard to get used to switching a whole new phone OS at first but I'm getting used to WP8 now. The biggest issue is getting over to using Swipe gestures for everything but now the Back button is a staple replacement.

The main reason that I switched to 720 is not because of N9's hardware but it is for the lack of apps like MyFitnessPal, Endomondo, tumblr, a fully featured Facebook and most importantly - Instagram. If only MeeGo were still being supported, oh well. Anyhow, I just missed using 'Wazapp' for MeeGo since I think it is the best Whatsapp client on any phone, albeit having some bugs and slowdowns. Whatsapp for WP8 is acceptable though.

Anyway, I am a happy buyer here. Though 720 is much bigger, it's also lighter. Battery life is amazing and the 6.1MP camera absolutely blew away N9's 8MP shooter.

INDIAN720

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
@all indian users .... guys whats the curent price in market of lumia 720 .... also is it advisable to buy it now ... and what about the 8.1 update ?? will it com to 720

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs