Lumia 720 - Indian Users

Haresh Haridas

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Went to Nokia care they just hard reseted it which I told them I have already done it before and still facing the same Problem and wallaa found new problem with the phone......after switching off flash from camera flash is still on ........blame game started between the seller and the Nokia care no one to take responsibility to give me a replacement......... they are saying it an OS issue will get an updated in 7-8 days........... Its freaking hard to believe Just my phone has so many issues and rest of friends and people around who are using 720 are not facing any of such problems...... The seller has said he will look after this issue and speak to Nokia care and other Nokia staff to get me a solution.

Haresh Haridas

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,
had bought Nokia 720 had issues with that handset,Got a replacement for nokia care after mailing all the senior officials...... but the new replacement which i got still has a flash issue when flash turned off its still click picture with flash........ Is it a common bug for all nokia 720 or just me getting lucky everytime...... Sick of it going to ask my money back

please check are you guys facing the same problem with nokia 720

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,
had bought Nokia 720 had issues with that handset,Got a replacement for nokia care after mailing all the senior officials...... but the new replacement which i got still has a flash issue when flash turned off its still click picture with flash........ Is it a common bug for all nokia 720 or just me getting lucky everytime...... Sick of it going to ask my money back

please check are you guys facing the same problem with nokia 720

Are you sure you're not mistaking the focus assist light with the flash? You can turn off focus assist in the camera settings.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Is the flash coming on before you take the pic or at the time of taking the pic. If it's before the pic then that's the focus assist.

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi, im from Argentina but i bought trough Ebay, at indian store... "randeepsingharora"

The phone is great, but i have a problem, sometimes it says " INSERT A VALID SIM" "NO VALID SIM", could it be a software, hardware or a sim problem???

Regards from Argentina!!!

Tendlya

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
No the flash button which show a therbolt sign and when i turn it off it says flash off
There are two types flash that Lumia phones have. One that fires to get a focus and other one is when you actually take the picture. Each one has to be turned off separately.
1. Right from camera view.
2. ..., photo settings, Focus assist lamp. Turn off.

Hope this solves your problem.

deepteesh dey

May 17, 2013
Visit site
It may be caused due to some apps, I have loaded proshot (trial) and everytime I fiddle with it some error it throws and after that phone freezes and stalls and ultimately hardbooting solves the issue. For hardbooting you have to press power + vol down key and keep it pressed for 8-9sec. After resetting you have to change the date of the phone. Does it help?

deepteesh dey

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi, im from Argentina but i bought trough Ebay, at indian store... "randeepsingharora"

The phone is great, but i have a problem, sometimes it says " INSERT A VALID SIM" "NO VALID SIM", could it be a software, hardware or a sim problem???

Regards from Argentina!!!

May be contact problem, you have to reinstall the sim and check.

Ramkumar Jayaraman

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi
does any one observed that your Lumia-720 reboots randomly , mine happened 3 times
1. once when the music was playing
2. When i opened a app called Tune In
3. When i disconnected a call and at the same time i got a SMS

has any other one experienced these kind of reboots?

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
URGENT....hey guys i am going to buy a lumia 720 today but have to decide between local retailer or indiatimes shopping website(rs. 16200 via coupon), so can anyone share thier experience with indiatimes shopping delivery time and does anyone know the price of lumia 720 in a gurgaon retail store ? thanks in advance,much appreciated:smile:

Parth Verma

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
hi guys.. 2 days before i bought lumia 720 (black) its Looks COOL... i wanted to ask lumia user what is your battery estimated time remaining at 100% mine is showing 13hours, is it normal? I already turned off the location,wifi, bluetooth, background tasks and such, then charged my cell...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo