Windows 7 phone seems to be crashed and in a vibrate loop

justme1

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
My phone came up today that I had a new update, so I plugged it into my laptop when I got home and went through the update stages until it got to update 6 or 7 of 10 but then it seemed to crash - the computer or phone. So after waiting half hour nothing seemed to work so I had to quit. My phone seemed to work ok though and zune said 'update was successful' or something.

I plugged my phone back in and a different update came up but it did the same at about 7 out of 9 - the whole thing just seemed to stop. But then I noticed the battery on my phone seemed to have died - even though I had at least half when I plugged it in, plus my phone usual charges when plugged into laptop as well.

I tried plugging it in to charge but it is on a constant loop of switching onto a lit screen (no start, just a greyish lit screen) and vibrating then turning off again. At one point the 'plugged into computer' image came up but no matter what I did nothing has worked. Restarting it doesn't seem to work and plugging it into the laptop doesn't either - it doesn't even detect the device.

I got it about a year ago, I don't know what update the first one was but the second was the major one with the new 'resizing' buttons and new colours.

I am really hoping there is a way to fix this - plus it's 10 to 2 in the morning and I haven't got all day to play around with it. Any suggestions please?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss