Charging Issue!!

Latesh Moten

May 13, 2013
Visit site
A small issue! does it charge when switched off? as when i purchased it, it was completely drained of battery and i was able to charge it with a battery logo on screen. since then when i switch off the phone & plug it in socket, it switches on automatically. so, is it normal? does it switch on every time when plugged into socket, switched off.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes. That is normal. It won't charge otherwise. If it is off, plugging in the charger or placing it on a charging plate, the phone will turn on. Again, its normal.

pitt69

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Help me..i bought my lumia 720 yesterday..but today it doesn't switch on even after i charge it for 4 hrs!...any solution please..??

Vibhor Agarwal

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Again i wouldlike to confirm.
If i turn OFF the phone and then put it on charging, it turns ON automatically. Is this normal. Should it not charge while off and show just the battery indicator???

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Again i wouldlike to confirm.
If i turn OFF the phone and then put it on charging, it turns ON automatically. Is this normal. Should it not charge while off and show just the battery indicator???

That is normal. It is supposed to turn on automatically when it is charging. That's how Windows Phone has always been as long as it has existed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos